Friday, February 06, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

Today I turned 35 or 115 depends on when you ask me! My kids woke me with birthday kisses and Dennis left me a card at my computer. I also got phone calls all morning wishing me a happy birthday and you what it has been. I scrubbed the bathroom upstairs down. Tia came and we finished the rest of the house that was not done. It is spotless. And tomorrow people are coming from all over to visit me for my birthday and I can not wait. I love my birthday and tonight I plan to hang out with my kids and Dennis and not have to do anything. I am goign to finish up the meat and cheese trays for tomorrow here in a bit and then I am done till tomororw morning when the pork bites will go in the slow cooker to cook all good for tomorrow night. And I plan to crack the bottle of Malibu that my friend Lisa dropped off for me. Dennis is on his way home with a cake he ordered for me. I did not have to even order my own cake this year. Life is good.

Take life everyday and love everyday because who know what tomorrow brings!