Friday, February 27, 2009

Little Miss Matched socks




So back in the day when Mini was this little itty bitty baby, well ok a tiny 1 year old who got into everything. And Dennis had a job in Oregon and we were moving back there. He had gone on a trip to Oregon for a week to work. And Andrea gave him a gift for our little girl. They were 3 socks. You must remember me saying how it drove me nuts as I loved the socks but they were purposely mismatched! I loved those socks they stay on they fit great but they were different colors! Drove me batty! Well fast forward to now and Dennis called his sister to find out where she got them and could she be a sweetheart and find him a new set for Mini as you know the others had holes in them and I was throwing them in the garbage and he was going to fall over as he lvoed these socks. And he loved that they did not match! (do not ask how we ever got together)

So of course she remembered where and of course she could get a set. But me being me ask that she please for the love of all good things get 2 sets so i could match them. And Dnenis could not match them and we could stay married for a few more years in peace! Well this week I got a bax and I was afraid very very afraid as I heard talk of tights that did not match. I heard lots of talk of options! And I knew my dear husband really wanted tights that did nto match. So I was shocked to open this box and find not 1 pair not 2 pair but lots of pairs of socks and not just for Mini!

there was a sock coin purse for Samantha there were 2 sets of socks for Mini so I could match them if I wanted to, and a scarf for me. There was a set for Matthew, a set for Stephen and a set for Dennis! Ok the ones for Dennis made me laugh. Even tired and having sick kids int hehouse htis made me laugh. And everytime I saw his feet yesterday I laughed! So Andrea you are the very very best and we love you dearly for making a day that was so yucky such a good one! And the kids love the socks and we have gone to the website to check out the options. Oh I am liking the site and the socks so very much! Thank you!