Friday, February 13, 2009

sleep? who needs stinking sleep?

Not me says I!! Mini did not sleep again last night. I took her to the doctor this afternoon to make sure she did not have strep. Nope she did not just a bad cold. Let it run its course for now.

I wrote this the other day. And never sent it because Matthew came down with her cold and this morning started throwing up. So yea no time and no sleep to get the whole writing done in.

Friday thankfully everyone slept pretty good. Last night not so much again and then Matthew woke me up with puking in my bed. I hope it was a one time deal but from the sounds in his stomache I would say not going be the case.

But I will try and download pictures later from the father daughter dance. Samantha was beautiful and had an amazing night with her Dad.