Monday, February 16, 2009

the faces of sick





Yea they do not feel good. Today Mini is feeling a bit better though. She is watching TV still and not running but she is not coughing so hard either. Matthew is laid out flat still. He got up for a few hours this morning and has been sleeping that last few hours again. Butthankfully he only threw up 3 times yesterday and none today yet. Nights are rough here though. Mini is sleeping now again thankfully. Because really 2 up all night was getting really hard on me. But she slept last night so I only had Matthew up.

I am dreaming of sleep when I sleep. How sad is that. I dream that someone got up with my kids. And then am amazed when they are still crying. But I got to sleep in this morning. I feel human after a shower and am determined to move today. To get something, anything done. Wish me luck!