Thursday, February 26, 2009

Same story new kid

Yea that is my attempt at funny today. Last night I went bowling and you will not believe this but at 11pm the same time as Matthew 1 week before I woke to a sick child. No not Matthew, not Mini but my Samantha throwing up. Of course they have to do it with me. And Me being me had to join her. Thank God I drank water last night. Smarter then you think I am!

But poor Samantha continued to throw up and dry heave all night. And just now has kept down 1/2 of a popscicle. Yea not the best but it is the start. And of course after throwing up 20 or so times her throat was sore. So off to make sure it was not strep. It is not it is not an ear infection. But her sore throat is making her ears hurt. Yea good time, good times. Thank you God for making my mom too tired to come see me yesterday as she does not need this too.

But My mom turned 75 today! And I have a whole post on her. But not right now. Because I am tired. So tired I talked to 3 people but do not know who they were. So if I talked to you sorry!

Andrea we got the box form you and I have a post on that to. This post can be my reminder!