Monday, July 28, 2008

Valley Fair Thur











So last Thur we went to Valley Fair! OMG did we have fun. We left our house at 9am and got home a little after 11pm! We had 2 picnics and we rode more rides then I can count. You will notice there is not a lot of pictures of Stephen and Samantha. That would be because I took my 4 kids plus Mitchell and Garrett with us and those 4 went together and did not hang out with us cool people!
Kristie hung out with me all day so that Ihad someone to ride with the kids on the rides. As Matthew needed an adult for a ride and Mini needed her own adult. But once in a while we got to see the older kids on a ride and I could snap a shot of them. If you notcie the bridge there with the wave ride, the older kids stood on there to get a new meaning of the word wet!

But fun was had by all and no one fought ever! Lisa and Allen and their kids were there too and Lisa has more pictures on her camera but they walked around together too so I do not have many pictures of them either.