Monday, July 07, 2008

Matthew's tournament day






So our anniversary started off with a bang. Well more like a gag and a big mess in our bed. Matthew woke up at 2:30 throwing up. Al over our bed and himself and Dennis and the floor and the bathroom by time he was done. And then he felt fine and went to sleep. Me I was sick. I had been before he did that. Dennis cleaned it up and I took a shower with Matthew to clean him up. Then. Dennis took a shower to clean himself up.

I woke up still feeling off so the picture of me is how I spent most of the first game for soccer trying not to die or puke at his game either one worked for me.

I thought since he was sick he would not be going but no the child woke up feeling great and was all over going to play soccer! So off we went. And then after the second game the gave out little trophys to the kids and a meadal. To say Matthew was excited is an understatment!

Stephen did not get one and since Samantha did not play I do not know that she will get one either but I am sure they do not care but for a 5 year old this was big!