Wednesday, July 16, 2008

one of those days

today was just one of those days you wish you could repeat many times over. We went to the store early this morning and then went to Tia's and we cleaned my car and hers. And then we went in the lake and swam and went tubing till after 9pm tonight. Stephen swam from 1pm to 9pm. To sat the boy is tired is the understatment of the world!

Thankfully Mini got a nap in at 4:30 today and she could stay awake and she went tubing with us. OMG funny to see her out there just holding on laughing. She rode with Tia and I. I will down load the pictures in the morning. No fear is what that girl has! Going 22 mph on a tube laughing her little head off as I hold onto her for dear life and hope she does not bounce off.

Now before anyone gets worked up we did not start off that fast and she was safe the whole time. I had a hand on her life jacket as did Tia the entire time!