Monday, July 28, 2008

The last of ValleyFair






Ok these are the last pictures of ValleyFair that I will post. The younger two also loved the plane ride. It went in circles and it went up and down if they pulled or pushed on a handle. They lvoed it. Rode it 5 times in a row once!

The older kids met us every few hours at the Panda Express so I knew all was fine with them. And they talked themselves out of riding the wild thing all day but at 9:30pm they finally all went on it. Slowly but shirley each of them stepped up to ride the big roller coaster! And they loved it every minute of it! And then they went on it 3 or 4 more times till it was time to go home!

And I looked down and my legs looked like this all the way up! YIKES!! By the next morning it looked better everywhere but my ankles! Now it is all gone and no longer itches. No clue what it was but I hope it stays gone forever!