Monday, July 07, 2008

Stephens last game in reg season


Yes this is how far behind I am! When I seen how many pictures I had to download it made me think of skipping all this and just do a brief summery. But in the end I know that I would be dissappointed in that. I want to be able to look back at this and remember what my kids were doing when they were little as I know my memory will be gone and I will never remember it!

Stephen played his last game on Thur June 26th and was in the goal a good chunk of the time. And in defense. He comes off that field just covered in sweat as each team has 7 on the field at a time and only 8 on each team so very seldom are you off the field.

Tey also tend to go about an 1 1/2 rather then the hour they are scheduled for. SO he is tired by time they are done and in desperate need of a shower!