Wednesday, July 09, 2008

our night out

so I never did tell you about our night out, no kids from 4pm till 10am! The thought of it excited both Dennis and I! What do you do with all that time on your hands? Well we went out to dinner at the Texas roadhouse. They have the best food! And service there is always the best you could ask for!

After supper we went to costco and got some groceries as I needed a few things for the cabin and rather then driving back down the next day we stopped in. And then back to Elk River we came. I was going to get my nails done but after sitting there for 40 minutes we left. And we went to Tia's as Kent needed help quick with something and then home to work on something for my Dad! Yep we came home to lay around and putz around then Dennis needed to head back to Tia's as he needed to grab something then home again. And then we played some zelda on the wii and off to bed. Yep exciting people we are here! Dennis had to get up early but I stayed in bed till 8:30 in the morning and no one woke me up! It felt good let me tell you!

And then I sat there waiting for 2 hours for my kids to come home. Did I clean? Nope that would be too easy. I sat and watch a tv show all the way with no one needing anything. No one asking to climb up and down on and off my lap sixteen times in 30 minutes. I sat and drank coffee and just enjoyed quiet.

And you will not believe this since I always take picture but not a picture was taken to remember our night alone. What happens alone stays alone I guess. As I took not a one.