Thursday, July 10, 2008

Taylor Falls, MN

So we went there today and it rained, and rained. Not so bad really if you are not trying to go down water slides and alpine slides with little kids. And then it lightinged and they shut down for 55 minutes. At an hour they refund your ticket so you can come a different day. They stayed open 30 minutes then shut down for another 45 minutes.

yea sucky is what I have to say. But in the end they gave us rainchecks to come back a new day as it was raining again! And so we came home I have some pictures but they will have to wait till tomorrow when I download them.

The kids had a blast in the freezing weather though while it lasted. Mom froze! I was purple so was Matthew but he was sad when it was time to go anyway. But a promise of icecream on the trip home made him forget about being sad. But this is how tired my boy was....he fell asleep after a short stop for ice cream at 5:15pm. It is now almost 11pm and he is still sound asleep!

Mini on the other hand slept then too but she is awake! Though she is in snuggled in right now and should be sleeping shortly. A blanket and thumb always win out on her!

But tonight the kids are getting their tenting night too. So I have many pictures to show in the morning. Mini wanted out there in the worst way so we brought her out a sleeping bag her blanket and a pillow. She made it till I left the tent and zipped it up! LOL yep then she said no I want to sleep where Mommy is!

But Stephen fell asleep right away and Samantha I am sure wa snot far behind. I bet they are up early though. And I know trains go through all night blowing the whistles so I wonder if they will make it all night. But I did say next cabin trip they can bring the tent if they want.

So good night for now and I will update in the morning with how the tenting went!