Tuesday, July 15, 2008

oh quiet day

In all honesty today was so quiet I did nto know what to do! I had only Mini and I till 4:40pm today. What did we do? We stayed in bed asleep till 8:30am and then stayed there to watch an episode of Blue's Clues. When we did get up we took our time getting going and then had a shower and off to walmart we went in search of some wonder color paints for her. No go though as they did not have what I wanted.

We came home made to sweatshirts for Kent's electric company and then went off for a bike ride as she wanted to go riding. Mind you it was at least 90 today and it was almost 2 pm and it was hot! Of course not for her she rides in style and loves it every minute of a bike ride. So then we went off to Tia's and went swimming for 2 hours and had supper there. And then a bike ride home the long way to get more excersise in. Stephen and Dennis met us over at Tia's for supper so they went on the second ride with us.

Now Dennis has been busy working since 8:30pm and no clue when he will get done but it does not seem like anytime soon. We were going to go bowling at 9pm but I am thinking that is out of the question now. Well for sure it is for me I am tired out by al my lounging today. I did no cleaning, I did no laundry. But Mini did want to be in undies and she stayed dry all day till she had a pooping accident at Tia's tonight. So it was heaven but I must say I am way more productive when I have 4 kids around me. I am so used to having activity around me I just veg when I do not.

But hanging out with Mini alone today was so nice to just spend with her and cuddle when she wanted to and swim together and play together. But I miss my kids. I am glad Stephen is home tonight with us. Mini has been asleep since 6pm on our bike ride home. No nap will do that to a little girl. I sit here missing my Matthew and my Samantha though. There have been a lot of days this summer where I have been mising my kids. I miss the noise I miss the hugs and kisses and I miss the chatter that comes with having 4 around. What will I do when they all go off to school?