Thursday, January 08, 2009

this week

This week is flying by and I do not know where the time has gone. I got my Christmas stuff down. And Dennis put the tree up and out of the way last night. I bowled and did well again! 2 weeks in a row where I did well I don't know what is up! The week before Christmas I bowled a 225. I got 7 strikes in a row. If you know me that is soo not me! And last night I got 2 turkeys and bowled a 187. So to say my average will go up is inevitable. So now I hope the strikes keep coming as last night I went in with a 138 average and I expect a 139 or 140 for next week.

Today I am making a sweatshirt for someone that he ordered New Years Eve. And we are having dinner or at Tia's. I have a friends boy coming after school and I have laundry in the machine. I plan on vaccumming soon here, but am so not motived to do it. But it too needs to be done. I need to make a list of to do things as I do better with that but not got on that either. I did get my pot of peppermint coffee made and drank for that matter. I chatted on the phone with friends and a package arrived yesterday that I opened and found a pair of black leather undies in them. So I made a call to see why they showe dup on my door step! I am also planning on getting the design ready for those. As I am pretty sure what is going to go on those. I am also working on the valentines design for Shorty. Underwear seem to be coming out of my ears!

And I am filling out paperwork for Samantha's appt next Monday. I am reading up on it and seeing what we all need to do to make the day at Gillette go smooth. I filled out the paperwork to apply for Stephen to go to the magnet school based on math and science next year. I just hope he gets drawn as I think he would thrive in a math science based school. I am trying to decide if Samantha would do better in a magnet school to. But I think I will wait till she is in 6th grade to and send her to the one I am trying to get Stephen into.

If he gets in she is grandfathered in. I love that! Otherwise Stephen will go to the regular middle school next year. The year just started and yet it seems to be going much much to fast for me. My Christmas cards still sit in front of me on my desk. Dennis was going to put labels on them but he can not do that. So now I need to hand address them and I hate doing that. It would require I sit still and do it.

Maybe I will do it while we sit around and wait on Monday. Really Monday is taking up a lot of my head right now. I sure hope it goes good. Maybe I will make Samantha a special shirt as I did for Matthew when he had his echo. I do not have many projects on my plate right now. December was so busy and Jan is not so I may just find a cool design for her.

Anyway enough rambling as I need to get some things done here. My machine doe snot need me so off I go.