Wednesday, January 28, 2009

getting back to order




Life with no frig was strange and now that the new one is in. The kids and I are trying to get life back in order. So the toy room got picked up and I moved the toy bins back to the wall. They got to eat mac n cheese while put all the food back in my cubbards. It worked well for us. Of course once I got it back in the boys moved it all back out of the pantry and move the cubbard like a fraction of an inch and then I had to put it all back in the cubbard again! But my kitchen is falling back into place. I love that I have the new frig. I wish I won the lottery now so I could redo the rest of that kitchen but Ed Mcmann has not come knocking and either has the lottery. Dang it! But I have me 4 children who love me for me which somedays is a hard thing i am sure of that!

And someday when old Ed comes knocking I will do something then.