Monday, January 19, 2009

Refrigerator shopping


I wish I could say we bought the first one we found. The first one we liked at the first store we went to. Well I can say that but only after going home, going to 4 more stores, going back again. And then talking to Jim and Kent to see about moving my cubbards. And then going back to the first place and buying a refrigerater that for now does not fit in my kitchen! The picture is of the frig we would buy if we could not move our cubbards but now we are going to be moving cubbards tonight. Yes we are taking the pantry and moving it 1 3/4 of an inch down the wall to be flush. Then the frig I bought will fit when it is delivered Wed. So please let this work! Or I own a very expensive piece of wall decor!

The one we bought has twin doors on top. It also has more space. Wish Castco sold it. But oh well. We got the bigger frig for almost the same price as the smaller one and we like the bigger one much much better. So we will go with it. And the men will come deliver it and take away my old one and they will set up my new one. And I will no longer have to walk the stairs 100 times a day getting milk, butter, ketchup, or anything else I need from my frig.

But for tonight I am emptying out my pantry and I am cleaning a kitchen so we can make it dirty. Yea you have to love just wrecking things! I am afraid very afraid since Dennis and I have no clue. Kent can do it though. He has done it before. If not Jim has promised I can call him. Got to love brothers. Anyway, I have more posts they have to come later. Laundry is being done and that kitchen will not be ready for the boys if I do not get my butt in gear!