Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The ramblings of me

Yea this will bounce off many topics. But man I must say that today I have cabnets that are spaced 36" apart. I have staining to do. But when my new frig comes in it can go in my kitchen. That is a sticking point though. It should have been on a truck today to get delivered to the store and to my house tomorrow morning. That did not happen. the next truck is due on thur. Maybe! If not then Friday so my frig maybe here Friday morning or not. It maybe here Sat or not. It will come someday though of that I am sure. I maybe ready for it with staining done or not. I do not care right now.

I am sewing 2 shirts today for a pair of ladies who are doing a biggest loser at their gym. They amaze me with how well they have done. I have done laundry all day today again as poor Mini slept through an accident last night. Sheets, blankets, mattress pad. The works. And she woke up freezing at 4am cold and wet and so very sad that she had an accident. It came because she had not had a nap and she went to sleep at 6pm. And she was tired. I hope tonight is not a repeat as she once again skipped nap and once again is sleeping for well over an hour now. I think I will wake her before I go to bed for a pee break.

Today I watched a new Preident take office. Today I watched a man leave office and go home. I wonder what it feels like. To get to leave office and the stress that the office entails and get to go home. The emotions that must be there good and bad. I wonder if he can sleep tonight finally knowing that no one is depending on him. Yea I know many did not like him. You did not depend on him. But I wonder what it feels like to be the president in the morning and not that night. I just hope that our new President can do all the change he promises. They all go into office so young looking and the weight and stress age them so very much. I hope this time is different. I hope for once a politian can go there and get work done for the good of the country without worry of whether in 4 years someone will re-elect them. Please Mr President suck it up and do what is good for the country and do not worry about politics.

And now this Mommy is going to go workout and then tuck my little ones into bed. Good Night!