Monday, January 19, 2009

Dennis' Kroll party



We got invited to the Kroll Christmas party! Wow got to say had someone said we would be standing for hours and hours I would have not wore 2 1/2 inch heels! But we had fun. We played blackjack for 3 hours and we earned 7 or 8 tickets to go in the drawing. Dennis is bad at blackjack and I am not much better is all I can say! We had no clue what we were doing since we do not play it. EVER

But we laughed and we accidently won and we put our tickets into the drawing. We did nto win but we had fun and it was nice to go out and dress up. Or play dress up. But man my shoes hurt me a lot! And I was not the only lady not walking to the car at the end of the night. We were lined ona bench waiting for husbands to go get the car so we did not have to walk anymore. And the car ride home was the first time I had sat since arriving at this party. My feet hurt. Good thing Dennis loves me with no high heels as I hate wearing them!