Friday, June 08, 2007

Why I hate McDonalds

Well not so much hate McDonalds but why I do not like going inside to McDonalds. We go play for a playdate almost every week with someone. Be it Lisa and her kids or Tia and hers or Deb and MaryJane and all theirs. Someone always meets us there. Our kids play and there is always a bully there.

My kids have come home with black and blue marks, bite marks and today Mini was being pinned down by a little girl who had her in a headlock and even with me going up there did nto feel the need to let her go. Of course me being me told the girl she had best let go of my daughter and when she did not I removed said arm from my daughter and that she was going to cry did not make me feel one bit bad for said girl!

I was a mad Mommy and no one dared come near my daughter after that as my daughter latched onto me and would not go anywhere. And Matthew was so afraid for his sister he too would no longer go into the tunnels. So not a happy Mommy as I took my kids home along with Lisa and her son Austin so they could play nice and safe from the germs and the children who have yet to learn you do not try choking 1 1/2 year old just because your brother does it to you as the Mom was so inclined to tell me. But maybe I should not have made a little girl cry but do not get between me and my crying child. Not safe.