Friday, June 08, 2007

no denying it


Matthew someday is going to not like Mini. Yes I am not so stupid as to think they will always like each other as much as they do right now.
Anyway back to the topic. He is going to have no choice but to claim her as his sister and she her brother as man when sitting next to each other there is no denying these 2 adorable children look a lot like each other. And I am happy to say they even look a bit like me.
Though I must say when I look back at pictures of Stephen and Samantha I can see Matthew and Rose in both of them too. Except the eyes and the hair our children will have to claim each other for life as siblings as anyone can see they belong together.
So yes they are all four mine and yes I maybe nuts but no you can not take them. And yes I am happy they are mine too and yes I would do it all over again in a heartbeat as my world without them in it is not a world I want to hang out in and yes i know how babies are made and how to avoid it. So I will populate the world as so many are quick to point out and enjoy evey minute of it I can. As it may not be for everyone but being a Mom of many is right for me.