Sunday, June 17, 2007

sitting around a fire

Yes she is just that cute and those blue eyes are getting bluier by the day!
So what is a kid to do if the mean ladies dump out the water of your pool so you do not jump in it with your clothes on? Why sit in it of course to eat marshmellows while watching a fire!


Mini found Matthews hat and had to wear it while looking for more food by us adults! I tell you she is not going to miss out on much in life as she is always looking for what is happening.





You best watch out as if you hang out with us too much you will be on the blog! Dad watching the fire. He was so nice as to let me have a fire at the farm everyday we were there. I so love to sit and watch a fire!

Dad and the fire! Since I have not made it to the cabin to watch a fire which is the next best thing to heaven I think as the lake is there with good fish in it and the peace of the cabin and a fire pit we burn day and night this was pretty dang good I must say! Thank goodness we have a reason to burn as that stump is in need of going away! And I would feel bad if I did not do my civic duty to try to make it go away sooner rather then later we worked at it a few times while visiting the farm while Dennis was out in Oregon.

Now to work a trip to the cabin in somewhere!