Friday, June 15, 2007

Dennis is on his way home

I have so much blog to catch up on. I have 30 pictures to download off the camera but it just has not happened yet. Maybe tomorrow.

In 1 1/2 hours I get to leave and go get Dennis! The kids and I are so excited that he is coming home. They have asked all day if it was time for me to leave yet. No one complained when it was bedtime as they know they have to be sleeping before it is time for me to go. The neighbor will be here in an hour and I will get to go see Dennis and bring him home! Life is good and I will get to the updating soon I promise.

I have some wondeful pictures to post for you all. Pictures from at grandma and papa's house htis week. Kristie was on leave from Washington and John and Pam are here too. So lots of pictures and one of Mini and her bug bite. It is not cute but she makes it cute by being her!

So till tomorrow! Thanks for all the calls from peopel this week to see how the kids and I were doing. We made it and Daddy got to learning his new job so all in all a good week.