Monday, June 25, 2007

The county fair

The fair was fun for all! The kids had a really good time and they got to ride lots of rides. And by the end we were all tired and then it was time to make the trip back home to Elk River!


Mini on the ferris wheel with me. I was taking pictures and she was helping me. Can't you tell?

View from the ferris wheel and all the rides and such


Mommy after a hurricane ride. And after a long day of walking!


Mini driving a bike!


Matthew on a roller coaster! No fear is in these children of that I am sure!



















Mini on the roller coaster

Larry showing us Matthew's hand onthe hurricane


Matthew and Mini on a ride! They loved this ride!


I hope the DMV is smart enough not to give this boy a drivers liscence! He is way to wild I can tell already!
Stephen and Samantha rode all the big kid rides. They had a blast going ride to ride!

Mini and Matthew went on the bouncing castle! Mini fell every 2 steps but loved every minute of it!


Matthew driving a bike!