Friday, February 08, 2008

work

I know a few of you have asked how work is going. It is going good really. Somedays I like that I am at a new place and like watching us get things together. Other days I want to scream as change is slow in a new place. And other changes are done on a daily basis so it is hard to keep up on one hand but it drags on the other. But I think they are getting the bugs worked out and I have not asked that anyone be fired in at least a week.

I have also not told them to pull it together or I leave in a week. So work is going good. I really like the people and I love being out amoung adults. I also like get to be in charge of my half of the waitresses. It really has been a good diet for me to. As I have lost 10 pounds running aorund each night. It is still an adjustment for the kids though as it is time away. But they are getting used to it as is Dennis. Now I just have to work on not staying up late on the nights I do not work. It is hard as I am used to working till 2 or 3am and then I can not sleep on the days I do not work till then. Which makes for a tired Mommy the next day.