Sunday, February 10, 2008

Bad attitude

I have a bad attitude and need to readjust my attitude because really I expect the worst not the best in things right now.

Stephen woke up with a sore neck. The same sore neck as last July when he ended up in the hospital after a week. A week of pain for him and a lukemia draw at the end of that week and 2 days in the hospital. I can not have another child in the hospital so soon. Last year I thought with Stephen in the hospital once and me in the hospital twice and 2 surgeries that 2008 had to be better. I was so excited to see 2007 go away.

Now if 2008 is going to start off with Matthew in already once and Stephen looking bad today I am not so sure I am ok with 2008 yet either. Stephen's neck is all bumpy so I know this is what is happening all over again. He goes to see the doctor tomorrow at 2:45pm. I am going to insist on him going to see ear, nose, and throat as I want his tonsils out as I am sure this is causing him to once again have this, whatever this is.

The doctor told us last time that this is really painful. I am not surprised that Stephen once again is holding his head to the side. So please understand I am trying to be positive thinking here. So those of you who do please say a prayer this goes away soon for him. That we do not have to go to the hospital again. I do not think I can handle another trip there so soon.

I have some pictures to post for you all later as I took some nice ones last night. But I am not home to post them right this minute.