Tuesday, February 05, 2008

getting better and better

the 2 little ones are getting better and better everyday! Matthew who has lost 5 pounds in all this started eating yesterday! I mean eating lots of food! And smiling and chatting up a storm! I am excited to report both of them are playing again. Mini has been for a few days but matthew is really just getting back to it. And Mini has really cut back on the coughing and Matthew is getting there. At least they are still sleeping at night.

Last night they both came in our bed but I moved them back to theirs and I do not think they ever woke up. So to get the whining to stop and the yelling to would be nice. As I know Matthew is still tired from all the sleep he lost so we have whining most of the day. So i do hope to get that all back to normal soon to.

But wanted to let you all know the kids are looking and feeling better.