Friday, February 29, 2008

sewing again



I finished a whole bunch of sewing this last 2 weeks. I have completed these 2 sweatshirts. The one is Dennis' and one is mine. Though 2 people have tried to take it already. I also did work shirts for Tia's husband and I did a US Army one that I forgot to get a picture of before I delivered it. I also did 2 hockey ones that I will need to get photos of. I have been busy doing some jobs for pthers and it is fun but I have some projects to do for me that I hope to do tomorrow or Monday.

I did 5 dance outfits yesterday and today and I have more work shirts to do when the shirts come in. I have 2 sweatshirts to do that are sitting here at the house. And I made another shirt that Matched Shorty's but for Kristie. So I am busy sewing when I am not working or hanging out with the kids. But enjoying every minute of it. Well most minutes anyway!