Tuesday, February 19, 2008

back to school

The kids had off yesterday for President's day. Then a 2 hour late start today for some teacher thing. But they are back to school now and it is cold here. It is snowing a bit here but it will not amount ot much I am sure.

Stephen's neck is getting better each day and he even holds his head right now! I am so glad to see him not hurting anymore. Only a few weeks to his tonsils out and in all honesty I am looking forward to getting this done. Though i hope my hopes are not too high on what I expect from his tonsils coming out.

Everyone is healthy in the house for a few days and I have been busy sewing once more. My friend Tia had me make up 12 shirts for her husband and his friends with the company logo on them. I also did a hockey one and now today I am working on some towels.

I will get some pictures later but for now I need to go change colors and finish laundry as I am tyring to get that all caught up today to.