Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Whopping Cough

Yep we went to the doctor this morning with the 2 youngest and they are both being treated for whopping cough. They are fine and no worse then yesterday but they swabbed them and since the results will not be back for a day or two they are treating them both.

I am hopful that the antibiotic will kick in well before tonight and my 2 youngest will get to feeling well enough to sleep tonight. As I could really use some sleep. But on a high note no one has thrown up since midnight last night. The doctor said to continue to neb the kids as needed and give this med and then keep Matthew on the zofran as it seems to have slowed the puking on his mommy. And really I am all for that. Mini is coughing worse today but I am so praying this antibiotic kicks this soon!

I will know for sure if this is what they have in a few days I will update as soon as I know anything. Though by then they will be better. How ironic is that!?