Tuesday, January 29, 2008

it is cold

And not just cold I tell you it is 41 below zero right now with the wind chill! Yea can you say I kept Mini and Matthew home from boy scouts and Samantha to for that matter. I mean Matthew and Mini had to stay home anyway as we need no more germs here. But It was to cold to send Samantha out in it either. And Stephen was in trouble so he missed tonight to. Dennis had to go all by himself. And I feel bad but Stephen got a trophy from his pinewood derby car and an award for the design of his car tonight.

But homework must be done and we must never lie to our Mother's it is the law here and he remembers it very well now. But back to it being cold. It is supposed to be just as cold tomorrow! Is this a joke this winter? No more snow since early winter, but normally it seems we only have 1 week of this really cold weather ok this is week three this Jan! I do not like 30 and 40 below in case anyone cares. Now I remember why I liked the idea of moving to a warmer state!

Ok I am over my tantrum I will get pictures of the kids tomorrow. I want them to look human again before you see them. I need to go neb them now. Maybe I will be nice and take pictures of it for you all!