Monday, January 28, 2008

We are home

And I am so glad to be. Matthew ended up throwing up 7 times this morning before 11am. So our doctor sent us to the ER. Dennis met me there and we sat and they finally seen Matthew and told me he was sick. No kidding people! And he sounded bad as his cold was sounding gunky. Yep knew that too. I think really i should have been a doctor somedays! Except I really had no clue what was wrong with my buddy today.

So we got a perscription for zofran and he has kept down some juice now. Of course he threw up in walmart while we waited for our meds to come up. So other then a low grade fever coughing and throwing up he is home. And really I am so very glad he is. I took the night off of work to hang out here with him.

I hope tomorrow is a better day for him as he was feeling mighty bad all day. So lysol is my new best friend as is carpet cleaner! And those of you who know how hard to clean up puke wouild be proud of me for not throwing up once cleaning it up all morning. Dennis left work though when I left for the hospital and met us there. He figured he would be admitted as he seems to get that way most times he has to go get fluids. But today he bounced back just like he should!