Friday, January 04, 2008

The start of bowling




Yes the Zimmerman Bowl is finally done and we got to start back up again. My team Spare change has a new memeber this year. We are doing really well with no help from me. And last week we were in 1st place. After my bad bowling we will see what place we are in now I know we lost 2 points last week so we will see.

The first nigth was rough at home. As Tia and I both had calls more then once. So we took turns talking to kids who were not impressed that we were not there.

And considering I had been up there all week and the week before training I am not sure my kids just did not miss me so they called because they could. I have been waitressing up there and loving it a lot. But to say I am busy is an understatement. Hence being so very far behind on the blog. I have been working 4 and 5 nights a week and even 4 days is 40 hours so it has been a big adjustment. Mind yo my kids are sleeping most of the time I am gone but I still miss those hours.

I just agreed to lead the waitresses on the bowling half so I am training the new employees and once that is done I can slow down again. Until then we have to go with it and get through. Dennis has been really good about it and knows this means a lot to me. So I am gone a lot at night if you want to talk you best try during the day.