Thursday, January 31, 2008

I wish






I wish this was the post I was hopingt o write today. You know there is a but coming and here it is. My Mom is on her way here to sit with Mini as Matthew and I are headed in to see his ped. I called this morning as I had to listen to my son throw up most of the night. And cry that he wanted to see a doctor because his tummy hurts so bad. And he has yet to get out of bed htis morning. He just wants to lay there and watch TV.

So in 1 hour I will be making his ped do something to make my little man feel better. I want and need answers and I need them now. I can not sit here and watch him feel this bad. I was up every 15 minutes with one of the two last night. Though Mini is coughing this morning she is sounding a bit better. Not great by any means but she is not gagging as much. And she slept awful last night so I expect her to take a nice long nap for Grandma today.

The pictures are from the past few days. The last one being from just this morning. And I need to go hold him once more as he is crying again.