Tuesday, January 22, 2008

still here

Yep I am still here still busy and I have stuff to blog about but realy It too will have to wait as today is all about hanging out with my 2 youngest and watching dora. Kristie is planning to come down for a bit to order cookies and hang out with us but other then that today is about being lazy. I have 48 hours off work and today I am doing nothing but hang out with my kids.

For supper Tia has invited our family to come eat at their place. I am so stinking excited no cooking and no working. Life is good! Yesterday I took the 4 kids bowling as we had no school here. I had Samantha bring her cookie orders up there and she sold 40 boxes to my boss and some friends at work. I will bring it Wed when I bowl yet and Thur as Men's Legue asked me to bring it with me so I am hopeful I can get her goal met sooner rather then later and I wil not be the proud owner of 30 boxes of cookies to get there.

The sharpie marker is fading fast on Mini so she is only a spoted black legged girl now. I new fashion I am told! So I am off to watch my girl watch dora. Have a great day everyone!