Thursday, May 24, 2007

you have got to be kidding me!




yes it seems that this week is strep week for us! I took Samantha in on Monday night and it was neg and they said it was viral. Took her back Tuesday afternoon and though it came out neg for strep they said she has strep and had a 103 fever to boot. So off to get meds for her!
They started Stephen on meds just to make sure he did not get it now too so we are all on meds but me. And my strep test came out neg as I had one run just to make sure I am not the carrier.
So now 2 times a day we line up all 4 kids and Dennis and they take their medicine. Mini will be done Sat. MAtthew ad Dennis next Monday and Stephen and Samantha next Friday. So yes more trips to the dr this week. And I am so done with sickness floating around! SO I am ready for everyone to be better!