Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

I know I know yesterday was Mother's day. But it has been ever busy here in the Alexander household. you know we would be bored if not.

Dennis ende up with an inner and an outer ear infection in his right ear on Friday night. So off to the dr for him Sat morning. (He never goes) So they got him in and got him 2 different meds. They do not seem to have kicked in yet so Sunday was not his best day.

Friday I went to see my parents for a bit and the kids got 4 wheeler rides. And Sat Mom and Dad came for supper with us. And Sunday after finally getting Dennis enough pain meds in him we went there for supper to get my sister her 2 computers.

I did want to say Happy Mother's day to you all! I hope your day was wonderful and blessed with your children around you.

My day started with breakfast in bed which no matter how he feels Dennis always does for me. Fresh coffee and waffles and my kids aroundme watching me eat! Stephen woveme a basket in school. It looks great! And Samantha made me a stepping stone at girl scouts and gave me a packet of flowers from school. And Dennis bought me flowers. And he and the kids got me a game that we can play so it was a wonderful day. And the weather was awsome too!

Onto a busy week here. I will update later this week with pictures as I do have some to download.