Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My kids

My kids are some great kids I must say. While we were down in Iowa we also went to a fish hatchery. No pictures as we forgot the camera at the farm. But it was a lot fo fun! While there Nancy asked if the 2 older ones could take 3 days off school and stay down by her.

So since there is no spelling anymore and only 2 weeks of school Dennis and I decided that there was never going to be a chance for the kids to learn like this. And so they stayed behind.

They called us tonight and they are having a blast! They love being on the farm! They were telling me all about the dead pigs and the ones going to get made into sausage tomorrow!

I am so glad they are enjoying themselves. I was a bit worried since really they have only gone for more then a few hours with Grandma and Grandpa Nistler. So I am thrilled they are having such a good time and they are learning so very much!