Thursday, May 31, 2007

they are home!

yes my kids are all 4 home and in their beds!! It is nice to see them all together and playing and happy and not fighting to boot!

They had a good time and siad they did not miss us much at all! I am sure they did not miss us at all. Which I am glad to know they are fine being away from us too.

Dennis and I missed them though. It was strange not getting up and getting them off to school each morning.

The house is offically on the market now and someone came to look at it for his client last night. They are coming into town on Sat to look at it themsleves. We hope this is a good sign and they want our house as it would be a big worry off my mind. SO think good happy thoughts for us!!

I am off to watch TV with Dennis and check in on the 4 little ones so watch them sleep for a bit. Good night all!