Monday, July 27, 2009

Ok who did this? What is this?

Ok I go to clean out my cooler that was open for all this rain we have been getting. I had 5 bottles of beer in there and a can of soda. And when I went to move a bottle of beer I saw this! OMG what is this?!That is what I yelled!
Look at it! It is the size of a mick golden label! Oh the yickyness of it. The kids loved it and checked it out for awhile. Meanwhile I weft the area. As I was grossed out. Ok that was putting it nicely! And then when they were done checking it out. I took care of the yucky thing in my cooler. Now it needs to be washed out with hot soapy water. Perferablly with bleach added. I am washing off my bottles good and proper too. As I am not drinking beer that has been touched by this thing! Yes I am that grossed out by some things.