Thursday, July 09, 2009

Hanging out by the fire

I am a serious girl don't you know. I have to keep my fire hot dog ready.
Of course I am supposed to have the camera and nopt a happy clicking husband too. Notice I was trying to feed my children by roasting a hot dog. I got distracted by that man of mine clicking away with that camera of mine!

Laura hung out at the fire with me a lot too. We took our fire build seriously. That brush held no hope with us around.


Mom sat there too. She made it fishing once. Joe took her out to little Bow and they fished one afternoon. They did not get anything. But the fire it drew us all. It had 3 or 4 people all the time sitting there. A couple pair of gloves to throw on the wood. Or you could do it without but then you had black hands from the pitch. I am telling you I can not wait till the next time I get to go up there.