Monday, July 20, 2009

The boy Scout leaders take a time out

These boys put in a lot of work with me this weekend. Jerry (remember the cow suit) is in the middle. Tom on right and Marty on the left. On Saturday night we walked to the beer garden and listened to the Killer Hayseeds after my shift. Between the fair booth, Dennis, kids and working on merit badges in between I wanted to sit. No one to need me for a bit.

I called Dennis he was good. Kids were sleeping and I hung out with all the boy scout leaders. And soon the women came out too. As the night settled we laughed a lot! And in the end my neighbors were there too and so I did not have to walk home late at night alone they walked with me. But we had so much fun. But a word of advice. If you plan to drink some beer with a bunch of people. Eat first. Like more then a McDonalds hamburger on the fly at 11am. Because at midnight it makes no difference what you ate at noon.