Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Cabin bound

The great man who rode up there with me. We took a detour and went to see Jim and Kay on the way up to the cabin so it got late.
But Mini walked out of the cabin at 4:30am looking for me. I jumped out of bed tucked her in with Dennis and I so I could not lose her. And then I got up. I could no longer sleep for my mind was all over the place wondering what would happpen if I had not heard her. Little girl in undies walking the woods. Not just the bites she would get but those woods are big and it is hard to find little people in there.
So I went out and lit a fire. I made coffee and drank it out by the fire. And that fire stayed lit until at least Sunday night. And it calmed me down and Mini and Dennis slept in and then her and I took a nap later.

Twitch made himself right at home and did not care where he laid just laid and took a lot of naps. Imagine that!