Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Busy Busy here

We are busy here. This week is all about boy scouts. Stephen had his meeting last night. We also set up for the fair that started today. Tonight he started his cycling merit badge with a 6 mile bike ride.

Tomorrow Stephen and I have to be up by 4:30am to go to the fair to work. Then I am taking Dennis to surgery. They will fix his belly button right up they say.

Then I will be taking Samantha to the eye doctor Friday morning and then off to the fair again for another 4 hour shift with Stephen.

Sat is more of the same. Stephen works a 4 hour shift in the afternoon. I work one in the evening.

Sunday we work again and then Stephen is working for 4 hours at VBS. He will be setting everything up. So monday will be a day of sleep here. Dennis will be alloowed back to work. Stephen and I I think will just pass out and get some sleep!

Then it will be time to hit the books again to get ready for our little trip down to camp. He still has 5 things to do for camp. ANd he has to get his bag already again. So it will take us the 2 1/2 weeks to be ready I am sure. The drafting merit bagde may kill me yet. I will let you know how it goes.

He is all ready for the space exploration badge. We have done most of the work for citizenship in the community. He just needs to sit and do the writing. Tomorrow I am hoping he gets at least one of the things out of the way. So we can be down to 4 things. We will see.

ANyway say a prayer for Dennis and I will update when we get back. I do not expect to get home with Dennis before 3pm. Good night!