Tuesday, November 18, 2008

went to see Mom

She is looking much better. She still has a long way tgo go. I put together a treadmill for her with the help of Dad and Lisa. We started Dad's blanket. I am sure Lisa finished it by now for me. My has a doctor appt today so I will be staying home. Matthew and Mini have dentist appts so by time they are done Iwould ge tno time with Mom between her appt to.

So Dad will have to wait till tomorrow or Thur for his haircut. I have a ton of sewing sitting here waiting for me so I will start working on it again today. The hockey team and the salon and cityview all need my attention right now. So If I do not surfice again for a day or two know I am alive just swamped beyond belief. My house needs my attention right now too. And since next week is Thankgiving week I best get my butt in gear!

Our plans are as up in the air as they can be right now for Thanksgiving this year. I do not know if we will be in Iowa again playing with pigs or at the farm helping MOom. Denpends on a great many things. And none of which are decided right now.