Monday, November 10, 2008

Homeward bound

Tomorrow that is. Mom will be heading out of the hospital and get to go to the farm. She looked great today. She got her IV pulled just has a hep lock in. And she got food today for the first time! And as long as she did well with it she got to come home tomorrow. And when I left at 2:30 she was doing good with it. I am not going tomorrow. It will be strange not going to the hospital for a day. I know Dad is thrilled to be bringing Mom home. And mom could not be happier to be coming home.

I plan on going to the farm on Wed. And I will be bringing Nancy home withme and taking her Wed night to the farm. I will help her work down there Thur and Fri to help get her caught up down there. Better feel some love! And the kids will miss school on Thur and Fri to go with us. Dennis is going to try and work form down there. So it will be a weekend for us of pigs! And I do not have to worry about Mom as Lisa will be with her and Dad as will Laura and Nate and Amber. And I am sure Shorty will be out and Peter so they can keep her in line for me till I get home.