Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Plans

today is about getting my things done. I am going to go vote with Dennis here once the kids are on the bus. He is working from home today as his car window is being fixed. Well they are looking at it anyway. I rolled down his driver window on Sat night and it fell into the door. I felt bad and on Sunday we took the door apart at night and got the window back up but he could no longer get out of his car. Macanics we are not!

So after voting I have 4 shirts to finish for a bowling team. And then my house needs to be cleaned. And scrubbed. it is bad. And tomorrow Linda is coming up to be here for Mom's surgery.

That waiting room will have lots of us in it waiting together. Surgery is at 2pm so if you think of us pray for Mom then. They found a spot on her liver and a spot on her lung too so she will be doing chemo after she heals from surgery. She has a long road and we will be there to walk with her.

Maria I will mail out your coffee cards today to. I forgot to drop them in the mail. So watch for them. My to do list grows but I want nothing left on it after today so I will be busy all day. And really I must admit I am glad. Time goes faster and I really want tomorrow to be done.