Wednesday, November 05, 2008

good morning

Yea I forgot the roof was getting fixed. Well not forgot so much as just did not think much on it. This morning they are up on the roof loading it with shingles. Not that they will be doing it today as it is looking like rain soon! But it will be ready for them.

Dennis parked our cars ont he street so we can come and go as we please. Linda will be here in 2 hours. And I got the older 2 off to school. And I have pack for the younger 2 already. I will get snacks together to send with them yet. And I am packing a bag with snacks for us for the hospital.

There was not much sleep happing for us last night. I got my sewing done. I am going to work on a few shirts this morning for the salon yet but they do not need done today but I need something to do. And laundry is taking to long and is not keeping my hands busy enough.

I will update later as I am done for now.