Friday, November 07, 2008

Update on Mom

Today I went up and saw Mom and she is looking so much better. By time i left they had pulled her cath and they were going to pull the tube from her stomache. She wants to go home but not yet. She is still not eating as of tonight when Linda came home. As she is not farting or making sounds yet.

Kristie she tried tell the doctor she is not a gassy person and your Mom and I almost fell over laughing at her! And reminded her of blaming you for the gas problem when it was her!

She was up walking this morning and got to move to another room! So all good news and then tonight Linda gave me great news her lymp nodes all came back as neg for cancer!

So things are looking up and up for her! But you know this got me thinking. How it is so hard to have faith when bad things happen. It is easy when things are good but you know when each day got worse and worse for Mom with news I thought HELLO are you watching this happen?! What is up with this? Make it go away. Some people say in bad times their faith gets strong. Mine ran away and I was hurt and mad. Today it is easy for me to thank God for his kindness and for watching over my Mom and giving us this great news. I wonder why.