Thursday, October 02, 2008

Puppy Scare


So on Sunday we had lunch and I was sick still. John and Pam and the kids were at the table. All of a suddent he puppy started crying in pain and Dennis got him out from under a chair in the livingroom. We took him outside and he threw up foam. He was sick fro about 40 minutes and then went to sleep for the day. He walked stiff on his back legs and just did not look good. Dennis and I both thought he may not recover from whatever happened. For someone who has only been apart of our family a short time the thought that he may have something wrong was heartbreaking.

But by night he had snapped out of it. And is back to his oldself. We do not know what happened. Our theory is a yellowjacket bite as Samantha had just stepped in one here in the house not long ago to right by where he was laying. So i know they come in that door there and get in the carpet. Or he caught his leg and got hurt and threwup in pain. I don't know why or how but I do know I hope it never happens again. As our kids love that puppy more then anything. (I think Dennis and I still rate higher)