Thursday, October 30, 2008

news on Mom

I have sat here for 2 hours deciding what to write. What not to write. Mom's pathology report came back tonight and it is cancer. We will not know anything more till the meeting Monday but she will be having surgery on Wed. I will be there.

I hurt
I hurt a lot
I know my Mom and Dad hurt to
Not knowing sucks
and you know what?
I do not give a shit who wins Tuesday
so please people stop calling me to ask!
Yea both you parties stop calling!
I do not call you to ask you?
I do not ask my husband so leave me alone

Tomorrow I go on a field trip with Stephen and his class and then tricker treating with my kids at night. And in between I will pray. Pray Wed comes fast pray Wed stays far far away from me. Pray this is all a bad dream. Pray that my chest stops hurting at the thought of what the words cancer means to our family. To Mom, to Dad to all the kids and all the grandkids and the 2 great grandkids.